Sunday, July 17, 2011

Feeling better today,

It's been 2 months(how time flies) since my last entry.  Kayak is still there, with a new purpose in life.  Currently a lean-on, as in "lean on me".  The bike, child seat, trampoline and satellite dishes are all additions to my menagerie of unfulfilled dreams and hobbies.  What some would call junk.  Actually not so true.  I do use the bike while "walking" Beau and the trampoline is my softball partner when I want to play catch.  The child seat came with the bike.  So not so bad I guess.  And I've been looking, ever so slowly, for a suitable boat and slowly-er yet, learning about boating and owning a for real sailboat.  At times the thought is daunting and overwhelming.  But I know if I feel that way then I must be in a lucid moment.  Unlike those times when I am fearless(oblivious?) to all real or imagined obstacles.  So take a look at my rejects page for the updated list of ships that passed me in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment