Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I guess I didn't think you cared,

I couldn't find my blogs for some reason and had to reset passwords to finally get here.  With that, I decided to check my settings and noticed something about site visits and views.  When I originally started this I felt it was for me to log my thoughts and didn't really expect anyone to be reading my posts.  However, lo and behold as the saying goes, there you were - several in fact.  Dang! Like getting home after work and finding my fly was down.

Looking further (in settings, not my fly) I found COMMENTS.  I remember leaving it off on purpose.  After all, no intention for readers so no comments expected.  Well, in hindsight maybe I was a bit pessimistic about readership and thinking I could actually hide a blog on the WWW.  So I'll open up comments.  And even being doubly cursed with having never sailed ever, and, owning a cement sailboat, I'm steeled for whatever comes.  After all, I've done middle-school and puberty, and oh-so-many dances and hops through high school, I am familiar with ridicule and rejection.

No comments:

Post a Comment