Monday, June 24, 2013

Bet the Mayan's never thought of this,

I just discovered this fabulous website for tracking the sun - suncalc.net.  I've been working on alternative power and my panels seem to be under the shadow of something or other most of the time.  Although my batteries do get fully charged, it's only one battery and I'm not using any substantial power for anything.  With this website I can see how the sun moves throughout the day all year and I can now plan for the best exposure.  If you do anything that depends on the sun this website is a great help.

If you care to look - http://www.suncalc.net/#/21.3159,-157.8912,7/2013.06.24/15:18 , when you get to the site click "satellite" view on the upper right and then zoom in.  It will take you right to my boat.  (And now you know.)  If your screen resolution is different and the maker is off, just look for the only double-ender on the pier.


No comments:

Post a Comment