Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ala Wai Yacht Harbor called,

Forgot to mention Ala Wai YH called over the weekend about a temporary slip.  Cheaper, better facility, upscale zip code are all good.  Surfer chicks in Brazilian semi-stringers are a constant distraction but who am I to complain.  Down side is it's a very popular harbor and there is a constant threat of being moved out of your spot to another slip, or out of the harbor completely.  The harbor agent said it's highly unlikely for that but they can't guarantee anything.  And I have one day to decide!  What a life.

As I'm typing this I think I'll just stay in the ghetto, get my repairs done, pass inspection and maybe move up to a better area of the Keehi docks. (Shhh, electricity isn't charged in the ghetto.)  I'll keep my application at Ala Wai and move at a better time.  Like when the boat is cleaned up and can sail under her own power.  Right now I'd have to tow her there. ($$$ Ka-Ching$$$)

No comments:

Post a Comment